Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over West Salt Creek on Salt Creek Road
- Jack County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1920; replaced 2004
Span length: 74.2 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.12000, -98.30222 (decimal degrees)
33°07'12" N, 98°18'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/565095/3664806 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Long Hollow
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021200AA0243005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)