Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Spillers Branch on FM 4
- Jack County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.19583, -98.18944 (decimal degrees)
33°11'45" N, 98°11'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/575552/3673289 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021200039107063 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37760 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 72.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com