Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Board Tree Creek on US 380
- Jack County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1943
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 44.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.16528, -98.35972 (decimal degrees)
33°09'55" N, 98°21'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/559700/3669792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021200013404063 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 77.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)