Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Cottonwood Creek on FM 1526
- Hutchinson County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1966
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.83083, -101.40167 (decimal degrees)
35°49'51" N, 101°24'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/283061/3967848 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 041180055704009 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33124 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com