Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Caney Creek on CR 3116
- Hunt County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1950; rehabilitated 1999; replaced 1999
- Pony truss
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.07639, -95.97583 (decimal degrees)
33°04'35" N, 95°58'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/222198/3663694 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lone Oak North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 011170AA0521002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33118 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com