Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Running Creek Tributary on CR 2439
- Hopkins County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built 1942
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.02194, -95.54111 (decimal degrees)
33°01'19" N, 95°32'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/262646/3656589 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sulphur Springs SE
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011130AA0383001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2000)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)