Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Fall Creek on Old Bridge Road
- Hood County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1946
- Pony truss
Span length: 91.9 ft.
Total length: 91.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.43111, -97.63333 (decimal degrees)
32°25'52" N, 97°37'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/628486/3589044 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021120AA0509001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2000)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)