Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Cottonwood Creek on CR 1458
- Hill County, Texas
- No longer exists
Span length: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.09806, -97.22222 (decimal degrees)
32°05'53" N, 97°13'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/667753/3552687 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hillsboro West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091100AA0469001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33103 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com