Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Brushy Creek on CR 3238
- Hill County, Texas
- No longer exists
Span length: 122.1 ft.
Total length: 122.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.81500, -96.96917 (decimal degrees)
31°48'54" N, 96°58'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/692225/3521726 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091100AA0146002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33100 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)