Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Jackson Creek on #157 CR 3373
- Hill County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1920; replaced 2003
Span length: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.80472, -96.75639 (decimal degrees)
31°48'17" N, 96°45'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/712393/3520983 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091100AA0114002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33107 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)