Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 268
- Hardeman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1962
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 6.9 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 31.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.42417, -99.96667 (decimal degrees)
34°25'27" N, 99°58'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/411175/3809612 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 251000253301007 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37880 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com