Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 268
- Hardeman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951; rehabilitated 1961
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.38056, -99.96806 (decimal degrees)
34°22'50" N, 99°58'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/411001/3804777 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 251000253301002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37879 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com