Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of Wanderers Creek on FM 1167
- Hardeman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.23472, -99.64806 (decimal degrees)
34°14'05" N, 99°38'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/440318/3788371 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Big Mound
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 251000131301002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 70.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com