Pecan Creek Bridge (Hamilton)
Facing west, oblique view
Photo taken by M C Toyer in October 2014
BH Photo #299465
Steel stringer bridge with cast in place concrete deck, concrete end posts and steel railings; roadway overlaid with asphalt.
Bridge is within Pecan Creek Park and Trail System.
- Steel stringer bridge over Pecan Creek on Main Street / SH 36
- Hamilton, Hamilton County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Also called
- State Highway 36 Bridge
Main Street Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.70333, -98.12167 (decimal degrees)
31°42'12" N, 98°07'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/583230/3507888 (zone/easting/northing)
- 1066 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090980018303051 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 63460 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- October 10, 2014: New Street View added by M C Toyer
- M C Toyer - mctoyer [at] hotmail [dot] com