Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sycamore Creek on CR 288
- Hamilton County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1997
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.68944, -97.97583 (decimal degrees)
31°41'22" N, 97°58'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/597065/3506469 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Cutoff Mountain
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090980AA0288001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42054 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 14.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)