Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Gilmore Creek on CR 260
- Hamilton County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Rehabilitated 1900
- Pony truss
Span length: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090980AA0260001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42053 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 15.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)