Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Honey Creek on CR 238
- Hamilton County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Span length: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.92972, -98.06444 (decimal degrees)
31°55'47" N, 98°03'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/588437/3533027 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090980AA0238002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42052 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 25.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)