Old Quintana Road Through Truss
Old County Rd. Parker Through Truss near Seguin.
- Abandoned Parker Through Truss bridge over Guadalupe River
- Seguin, Guadalupe County, Texas
- Locals date the bridge to the 1930's. Actual build date unknown.
- Parker through truss. Eastern Stringer approach is blocked off. Western approach is washed away. No builders plaque located.
Length of largest span: 185.0 ft.
Total length: 450.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old Seguin Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.56597, -98.02162 (decimal degrees)
29°33'57" N, 98°01'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/594773/3271091 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49337 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 8, 2018: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- June 16, 2013: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- December 6, 2012: New Street View added by Jared Mixson
- August 14, 2011: Added by aaron leibold
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com