Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Union Pacific Railroad on BNSF Railway
- Grimes County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
- Also called
- BNSF/UP Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.33540, -95.88744 (decimal degrees)
30°20'07" N, 95°53'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/222396/3359486 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61166 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- March 17, 2015: Updated by Patrick Feller: Added category "Grade Separated Rail Crossing"
- June 2, 2014: Added by Patrick Feller