Helton Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Helton Creek on FM 1639
- Gregg County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 33.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.37889, -94.93585 (decimal degrees)
32°22'44" N, 94°56'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/317889/3584081 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 100930160801005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 81683 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 24, 2018: New Street View added by David Backlin