Anderson Road Bridge
Bridge at original location
Photo taken by Ken Miller (Moon)
Waterloo Lake Regional Park within the Denison city limits. Near the earthen dam is an obviously relocated through-truss iron bridge with a plate stating: Kansas City Bridge and Iron Co. 1886. The bridge will be part of a hiking trail. Bridge relocated from Anderson Rd. in Grayson County.
- Pratt through truss bridge relocated to public park
- Denison, Grayson County, Texas
- On display in park, used as pathway
- Built in 1886 by the Kansas City Bridge & Iron Company
- - Kansas City Bridge & Iron Co.
- Pin Connected Pratt Through truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 115.2 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.4 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.74329, -96.56673 (decimal degrees)
33°44'36" N, 96°34'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/725407/3736352 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Pilot Grove
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 010920AA0339003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33046 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 19.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- September 2, 2011: Updated by aaron leibold: Bridge relocated. Plaque builder and date information. Photo & Truss type.