Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Sandy Fork on CR 424
- Gonzales County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2004
Span length: 121.1 ft.
Total length: 121.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.64972, -97.36722 (decimal degrees)
29°38'59" N, 97°22'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/658038/3281086 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130900AA0424001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33043 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com