Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Smith Creek on CR 244
- Gonzales County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2004
Span length: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.53639, -97.48694 (decimal degrees)
29°32'11" N, 97°29'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/646613/3268369 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gonzales North
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130900AA0244001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33045 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)