Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Sandy Fork on CR 240
- Gonzales County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1910; replaced 2004
Span length: 106.0 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.66528, -97.38778 (decimal degrees)
29°39'55" N, 97°23'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/656024/3282783 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sandy Fork
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130900AA0240001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33040 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)