Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Hog Thief Creek on Hencerling Road
- Goliad County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1920; replaced 2004
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.82278, -97.25028 (decimal degrees)
28°49'22" N, 97°15'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/670726/3189608 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 160890AA0172001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33034 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)