BNSF - Double Mountain Fork Brazos River Bridge
BNSF-Double Mountain Fork Brazos River Bridge
Looking East From US 84
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2014
BH Photo #294498
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Double Mountain Fork Brazos River on BNSF Railroad
- Garza County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 400.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.03839, -101.19927 (decimal degrees)
33°02'18" N, 101°11'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/294622/3657692 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 62729 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- September 1, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com