Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Small Creek on CR 300
- Freestone County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2004
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.62944, -95.84500 (decimal degrees)
31°37'46" N, 95°50'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/230149/3502878 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Long Lake
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 170820AA0453001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33029 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)