Photo taken by C Hanchey in August 2009
BH Photo #145371
Restored by Davis Construction, BACH Steel & S&S Bridge Painting,
Engineered by Charles Walker at TxDOT
- Through truss bridge over East Navidad River on Piano Bridge Road
- Fayette County, Texas
- Reopened to traffic on April 2, 2012
- Built 1885 by the King Bridge Company, rehabilitated 2011-12
- - BACH Steel of Holt, Michigan (Restoration)
- Davis Construction Inc. of Lansing, Michigan (Restoration)
- King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- S&S Bridge Painting of Kerrville, Texas (Restoration)
- Pinned, Pratt through truss (wrought iron)
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 137.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.72762, -96.84485 (decimal degrees)
29°43'39" N, 96°50'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/708449/3290548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130760AA0189001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33018 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- April 3, 2012: Updated by Julie Bowers: updated OPEN
- October 8, 2011: Photos imported by Luke Harden
- April 25, 2011: New photo from Markus Haas
- December 26, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: changed status as bridge is currently closed
- August 15, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey: Bridge was actually built in 1885 by the King Bridge Co.