Hog Creek Bridge
This bridge is on a road that follows the county line between Falls & Milam County. While both sides of the bridge are in the same counties, the road is at least in theory built along the county line.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Hog Creek on CR 325
- Falls County, Texas, and Milam County, Texas
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.08667, -96.87611 (decimal degrees)
31°05'12" N, 96°52'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/702597/3441146 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090740AA0461001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33007 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2000)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 28.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)