Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Big Elm Creek on CR 114
- Falls County, Texas
- No longer exists
Span length: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.35333, -96.75056 (decimal degrees)
31°21'12" N, 96°45'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/713975/3470947 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090740AA0198004 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33003 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)