Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Bee Branch on Washington Cemetery Road
- Falls County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1995
- Pony truss
Span length: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.18167, -96.81694 (decimal degrees)
31°10'54" N, 96°49'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/708035/3451788 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090740AA0147001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42031 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1982)