Forrest Brook Drive Bridge
1968 was the listed construction date which is incorrect. It is not known if this is an error, refers to rehab, or relocation.
- Pony truss bridge over Red Oak Creek on Forrest Brook Drive in Ovilla
- Ellis County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1968
- Pin-connected half-hip Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.51497, -96.86091 (decimal degrees)
32°30'54" N, 96°51'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/700930/3599535 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180710BB0080002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32978 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- May 5, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated GPS and info.