Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Government Hills Drain on Montana Avenue
- El Paso County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 56.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.78361, -106.44500 (decimal degrees)
31°47'01" N, 106°26'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/363185/3517359 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- El Paso
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 240720B45000005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37864 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 70.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)