Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Government Hills Drain on Clifton Avenue
- El Paso County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.78556, -106.44500 (decimal degrees)
31°47'08" N, 106°26'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/363188/3517575 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- El Paso
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 240720B14880001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37863 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 89.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com