Old FM 1853 Bridge
Photo taken by W Schutz in March 2012
BH Photo #227523
This structure is typical of numerous on- and off-system structures in Eastland County
- Abandoned slab bridge over Draw
- Eastland County, Texas
- Built est. 1940; FM 1853 realigned in ~1958
- 3 span continuous concrete flat slab bridge on masonry supports (or 3 barrel culvert)
Length of largest span: 10.0 ft.
Total length: 31.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.50896, -99.04612 (decimal degrees)
32°30'32" N, 99°02'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/495668/3596853 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Indian Knoll
- Inventory number
- BH 51686 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 12, 2012: Added by W Schutz