Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Greer Creek Branch on CR 411
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.23111, -98.85583 (decimal degrees)
32°13'52" N, 98°51'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/513583/3566062 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hunting Shirt Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0411001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37852 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com