Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Copperas Creek on CR 377
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.10306, -98.92917 (decimal degrees)
32°06'11" N, 98°55'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/506683/3551860 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rising Star
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0377001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37851 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)