Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over North Fork Colony Creek on CR 366
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.48472, -98.74861 (decimal degrees)
32°29'05" N, 98°44'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/523619/3594193 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0366001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37850 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 85.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)