Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Elm Cemetery Branch on CR 355
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.20667, -98.72472 (decimal degrees)
32°12'24" N, 98°43'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/525943/3563376 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0355001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37849 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)