Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over North Fork Palo Pinto Creek on CR 342
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.49111, -98.69667 (decimal degrees)
32°29'28" N, 98°41'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/528497/3594914 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0342001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37848 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com