Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Nash Creek on CR 323
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.25806, -98.77556 (decimal degrees)
32°15'29" N, 98°46'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/521140/3569061 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0323001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37846 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com