Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Nash Creek on CR 303
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.26806, -98.72611 (decimal degrees)
32°16'05" N, 98°43'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/525794/3570181 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0303002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 85.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)