Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Sabana River on CR 290
- Eastland County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1910; replaced 2004
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.19250, -98.89389 (decimal degrees)
32°11'33" N, 98°53'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/510001/3561778 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Union Center
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0290001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32969 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)