Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Copperas Creek on CR 273
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.09917, -98.94417 (decimal degrees)
32°05'57" N, 98°56'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/505268/3551429 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rising Star
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0273001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37842 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 76.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com