Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Sabana River on CR 217
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.20500, -99.06306 (decimal degrees)
32°12'18" N, 99°03'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/494057/3563160 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0217001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37841 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 87.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com