Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Sabana River on CR 210
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.19972, -99.01333 (decimal degrees)
32°11'59" N, 99°00'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/498743/3562573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0210002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37840 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com