Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Sabana River on CR 210
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.21028, -99.03000 (decimal degrees)
32°12'37" N, 99°01'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/497172/3563744 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0210001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37839 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 87.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com