Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over South Fork Leon Draw on CR 192
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.31583, -98.87694 (decimal degrees)
32°18'57" N, 98°52'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/511583/3575450 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cisco South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0192001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37837 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com