Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Colony Creek on CR 165
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.47111, -98.78167 (decimal degrees)
32°28'16" N, 98°46'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/520516/3592677 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0165001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37834 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 76.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)