Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Lake Eastland Creek on CR 164
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.43417, -98.84833 (decimal degrees)
32°26'03" N, 98°50'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/514257/3588571 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0164002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37833 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 76.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com